***I have a very special offer for you***
Would you like all 3 videos for FREE?
You only have one chance to grab this. So please make sure you read what follows very carefully …
A little while ago a select group of 20 people assembled in London.
Each had paid over $3,000 just to be there – on top of that they had to shell out for travel and accomodation too.
Two came half way round the world from Australia – for one it was the second time they’d made this trip.
What had they come for?
To spend 3 days immersed in 15 hours of presentations from 12 of the world’s top marketing minds.
Every speaker they heard is an expert – and recognised as such.
None are theorists. They don’t just talk about it. They do it – every day. Not to sell themselves. To sell real stuff to real customers.
Between them they covered every conceivable aspect of marketing with nothing left out.
I had all the presentations filmed and you can buy them – for a little over $1,500.
What are you offering me?
You’re clearly very serious about learning how to write (and persuade) better.
After all you wouldn’t be ordering my three videos if you weren’t.
So today I’d like you to have something that I think will appeal to you even more …
Two of the presentations I’ve mentioned – a total of 2 hours and 39 minutes – were about copywriting.
You can have them both for a steal and the 3 ‘How to write (and persuade) better’ videos for free.
But before I reveal the – frankly – ludicrously cheap price let me tell you about them and why they are perfect for you …
One was made by Steve Harrison. Maybe his name doesn’t ring any bells but he’s more than qualified to teach you. Look:
- The UK’s leading advertising journal, Campaign magazine, described him as “the greatest DM creative of this generation”.
- Over the past 15 years, Steve has won more UK DMA awards than any creative director in London and more Cannes Lions Direct awards than any creative director in the world.
- He has been European Creative Director at OgilvyOne and Worldwide Creative Director at Wunderman.
- In between he founded his own agency, Harrison Troughton Wunderman, quickly establishing it as the worldwide creative benchmark.
- For over ten years he has been a lecturer at the UK Institute of Direct Marketing, which last year made him an Honorary Fellow in recognition of his contribution to the industry and commitment to training.
When I have a question about copy – and I do have them – it’s Steve that I call.
The other presentation that I think you should see was given by me.
You’ve already heard all about me. But just to remind you:
- I’ve sold everything from Peppa Pig, insurance, hotels in Paris, machinery for filling pork pies to Airbus planes.
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing named me one of 50 living individuals who have shaped today’s marketing.
- I have worked with top brands such as American Express, British Airways, Deutsche Post, Ford, Microsoft and Visa.
- The leading UK magazine ‘Campaign’ called me ‘the only universally acknowledged point of creativity in the direct marketing world’.
- I’ve been awarded not one but two U.S. lifetime achievement awards.
I know that the information in these two presentations is critical to your success.
Here is just some of what you will see and hear:
- The weapons of marketing. Research, Advertising and Sales Promotion are three. Learn about these and the other nine.
- What you need to write a great headline.
- You have more customers than you think and why you shouldn’t trust friends, experts, or research.
- People see around 2,500 marketing messages a day – how to make sure yours is one of the 8 that someone will remember in 24 hours time.
- What exactly Direct Marketing is.
- The little things that make a huge difference.
- The best time to send your sales emails.
- Where ‘problem – solution’ copy doesn’t work – and what you should do instead.
But that’s not all …
You’ll also discover:
- What your copy must have to stop it being passed like a ship in the night.
- The only profit center there is in business – can you guess what it is?
- What makes the perfect advertisement.
- The magic number that you must know.
- What matters most in your copy.
- How customers are lost – and how to stop it happening to you.
- There are three stages that all markets go through. How to identify which one you’re in and what to do.
And much, much more too.
What’s the deal?
To see those 2 presentations would have cost you over $3,000 if you’d been one of the twenty people who met in London.
Buying a copy of the whole event on DVD would still cost you more than $1,500.
Today you can have:
- All three ‘How to write and (persuade) better’ videos.
- Steve Harrison’s presentation on copywriting.
- My copywriting presentation.
- The briefing document that I use with all my own clients.
- My 21 point guide on how to evaluate what you’ve written.
For only $247.97.
Work it out for yourself – you’re not even paying full whack for the two presentations.
Plus you get the 3 ‘How to write and (persuade) better’ videos, the briefing document and my 21 point guide to evaluating your copy for nothing.
And despite the absurdly low price you are of course still covered by my 60-day, non-nonsense, 100% money back guarantee:
If within 60 days you’re not completely happy with the video and don’t think it’s worth ten times what you paid, I’ll happily refund all your money – no questions asked.